For years, FEI has been placing the one-world competition so-called "FEI World Dressage Challenge" that serves as an Educational purpose by linking the competition with the coaching. The system developed specifically for developing countries to give the less experienced Dressage riders who, under normal circumstances, cannot take part in international Dressage competitions and live in the more remote countries, the opportunity to compete internationally without having to leave their own country. The riders can then compete and compare results with other riders from the rest of the world.
However, as per year 2014, FEI Solidarity came up with the new pilot project to improve the Dressage Development in those developing countries. “The FEI Dressage Educative Event - Pilot Project 2014” has been introduced with even more specific and much useful concepts as it aims to conduct research for the development of the World Dressage Challenge on the issues i.e. how the FEI and the World Dressage Challenge can have a more lasting impact on the development of the sport – athletes, coaches and judges. The event will include the 3-day clinic with 8 Judges, 8 Coaches plus 24 rider/horse combinations (Preliminary-Elementary / Medium / Advanced-PSG levels) and also the training competitions on the last day which will be pretty much based on the FEI World Dressage Challenge tests (Preliminary, Elementary, Medium, Advanced and Prix St. Georges).
The FEI Dressage Educative Event - Pilot Project 2014 will be evaluated in 4 countries during a mouth period, including Indonesia (14-17 April), Malaysia (19-22 April), Singapore (24-27 April) and Thailand (29April-2 May). FEI has appointed Mrs. Alison King HKG as the Judge for this event alongside with Mrs. Larasati Gading INA as a Dressage Coach.
ขอต้อนรับ Mr. Bernard Maurel กรรมการเดรสซาจระดับ 5* ของ FEI ที่จะมาตัดสินการแข่งขันขี่ม้าในรายการ Chomview Open 2014 ระหว่างวันที่ 28-30 มีค.นี้ ที่จังหวัดระยอง งานนี้ ใครพลาดการแข่งขันรอบนี้ คงน่าเสียดายแย่ :) French O-Judge Bernard Maurel, the FEI 5* Judge, will be in Thailand this weekend (28-30 March) to judge at Chomview Open 2014 in Rayong which features the Dressage competition for Thailand Championships 2013/2014 Round #5.
French, English, German
- Riding since the age of 9.
- Performed in competitions for Dressage, Jumping, Eventing at national level from 1969 to 1983. Participation at numerous students’competitions in Europe.
- Diploma as Riding Coach in 1972 and Instructor in 1976.
- Breeder and owner of sport horses competing at the French championships for 5 or 6 years old in jumping, eventing or dressage since 1995.
- Official international dressage judge since 1989.
- Judging many international competitions including the Haig then Samsung Competition (from 1983 to 1995), Young Horses World Championships, many Ponies, Juniors, Young Riders and Seniors European Championships, 5 World Cup finals, Olympic Games (Atlanta 1996) and World Championship (Aachen 2006).
- Working for the French Ministry of Agriculture since 1978, as assistant director of National Stud Pompadour then director of National Stud Rosières aux Salines
- 1992 – 1995 Deputy Chief executive, National Department for Racing, Stud and Equitation, PARIS
- 1995 – 2000 Chief Executive “Institut du Cheval“ Ministry of Agriculture, POMPADOUR
- 2000 – 2004 Director of the famous National Stud Le Pin in Normandy
- Since 2005 Delegate for European projects - international department of the French National Studs.
- 2014 Appointed as the Head of the French Equitation UNESCO Project and Documentation Department
The local Organising Committee of the 2014 FISU World University Equestrian Championship has been informed by the Emirates Equestrian Federation (EEF) that all show jumping activities have been suspended by the Emirates Racing Authority until further notice, following an epidemic of equine influenza within the show jumping horse population. Given that FISU abides by the International Equestrian Federation (FEI) veterinary regulations, the health and safety of all horses is a primary concern. Therefore, the FISU WUC Equestrian that was originally scheduled for 25-28 March, will not take place as planned on these dates and will be postponed. More information will be given about new dates on the event in the upcoming days. For more information, please contact the FISU World University Championships Department (email@example.com).
NEW DATE: 17-20 November 2014
Abu Dhabi Equestrian club, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates